Last Updated December 27, 2017
Terms and Conditions
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL
AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A MEMBERSHIP WITH THE SITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SITE’S CONTENTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
expressly made available for redistribution, you may print or download information from the Site only for your personal and other non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You are also prohibited from utilizing this Site in any way that would damage its content or visibility for other visitors. As between the Company and you, the Company has and retains exclusive and valid ownership of the Site, the names and marks thereof, and all intellectual property, proprietary rights and documentation therein, and you acknowledge that the foregoing constitute valuable assets and may constitute trade secrets of the Company. The Company, and its associated logos, and all page headers, custom graphics, and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks, or registered trademarks of the Company. All other product names and company logos mentioned on the Site or in the information or content contained therein are trademarks of their respective owners. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any such trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from this Site without the prior written authorization of the Company or the respective owners of such information or intellectual property. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of the Site or the information and content contained therein. The Company accommodates and does not interfere
with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), the Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or the information and content contained therein if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence and/or whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
• not to use the Site in any way that violates federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions (including any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
• that you will not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
• not to access (or attempt to access) the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company;
• that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt or circumvent any of the security features of any part of the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
• not to access (or attempt to access) the Site through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers); • not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining,
data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without the Company’s express written consent;
• not to introduce any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
• not to use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
• that you will not edit or otherwise modify any content on the Site that is not owned by you or another person or entity for whom you act as their agent;
• that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
• that you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
• that you will not reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, rent, sub-license, trade or resell any content or other aspect of the Site for any commercial purpose (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution); and
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any
other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination We have the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
safety of users of the Site or the public or could create liability for the Company.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or
unauthorized use of the Site.
• Terminate or suspend your access to all or
PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt
removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to Jack Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes. The Company uses reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site. However, the contents of the Site are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about the information presented on the Site.
Third Party Sites and Content
This Site contains links to other Internet sites that our business partners and other third parties own or operate. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, that each of those sites have posted. We have no control over third party sites and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion of any content is not an endorsement of that material or link or the companies that own or operate the material or linked sites.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
• Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
• Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
• Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Payment to the Company for access to the Site’s content and services is made using a third party payment service provider (“Payment Service Provider”). You may only use the acceptable payment methods listed on the Payment Service Provider’s website. By purchasing access to the Site’s content and services, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Payment Service Provider. When you submit a payment using the Payment Service Provider, you are authorizing the Payment Service Provider to process your payment and complete the transaction. You are responsible for confirming the accuracy of the information provided with such payment. If you use a payment card, you
represent and warrant that (i) the payment card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
We will provide a refund of all or a portion of your membership purchase price in accordance with the following schedule:
• For a refund request made within 7 days after the purchase date, we will refund 100% of your membership purchase price, less any processing fees charged by the Payment Service Provider.
• For a refund request made more than 7 days after the purchase date, we will not refund any of your membership purchase price.
To request a refund, you must call 901-598-3268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are processed within approximately three to thirty business days of our receipt of your refund request. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. You agree that the Company will not be liable for any and all reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines or penalties related to payments made using the Payment Service Provider.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE
SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY ADVICE, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY ADVICE, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY ADVICE, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS OR CONSTITUTE AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS OF ANY MEDICAL ISSUE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE,
ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Modifications, Interruption of Service and Account Security
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Site with or without notice to the user. The Company shall not be liable to user or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Site. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site. The operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Site or otherwise is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all
actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Site is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Site, you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
The Company is based in the State of Tennessee in the United States of America and is intended solely for residents of the United States. The Company makes no representations that the information on the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. This Site should not be used outside of the United States. Use of or access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. By using or accessing this Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your own jurisdiction.
and the Parties with respect to the Site, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements.
Limitation or Exclusions Not Applicable
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our third party content providers and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to the Company at email@example.com.